OUT OF AREA DELIVERY FEE Our Business is located in the Westbank
An additional $25 Delivery Fee will be added for any Events located in New Orleans, Metairie/Kenner area.
An additional $65 Delivery Fee will be added for any Events located in Slidell, LaPlace area.
*If the location of your event is NOT listed above, please contact us to see if we service the area or not & to get Delivery Fee.
ACT OF GOD/COMPANY EMERGENY CANCELLATIONS
If M3 Party Rentals and Beyond must cancel your booking due to an Act of God, such as hurricanes, tornados, wildfires, flooding, etc OR circumstances beyond our control, we will do everything we can to reschedule on an agreed upon date or we will refund your money back.
Any remaining balances due MUST be PAID IN FULL at least (5) FIVE DAYS BEFORE Event Date/Time or your Booking will be CANCELLED and NO Refunds will be given.
A $100 Deposit is required for all rentals at time of booking in order to secure the date & time for your event. Your Deposit is due in addition to your Total Party Rental Costs. Your Deposit will be refunded after event, as long as ALL Equipment is returned and undamaged.
Deposits are Non-Refundable IF: (1) You cancel your event after booking, (2) Equipment rentals/items are missing, not returned, or damaged after event.
If any rental equipment/machines/items, etc. is returned damaged, we will charge the person or organization the full cost amount to repair and/or replace equipment and/or items.
If any equipment/machines/items, etc. are missing or not returned at time of pick up, we will charge the person or organization the full cost amount to replace the equipment and/or item(s).
EXCESSIVE DIRTINESS OF EQUIPMENT
At time of pickup, we will assess the condition of the equipment. Equipment shall not be returned in an extremely dirty condition, if so, a $50 cleaning fee will be charged.
Booking may be Rescheduled up to 48 hours BEFORE scheduled Event Date/Time.
Any bookings Rescheduled less than 48 hours from scheduled Event Date/Time will be charged an additional Non-refundable $50 Re-Booking fee. Re-Booking fee must be paid (5) days before new event date/time or your booking will be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
How to Reschedule: Send us a message in writing (via Email/Text): Include your Name, provide current Event date/time, state "Reschedule", and provide NEW Event Date & Time.
**If the new date/time is not available OR You don't have a New date/time at the time of rescheduling, you will have up to 90 days from original Event Date/Time to reschedule. If not rescheduled within 90 days from original Event date, booking will be considered cancelled & no refunds will be given.
You are only allowed (1) ONE Reschedule from Original Event Date. If you need to reschedule again, you will forfeit your payment(no refunds will be given) AND you will need to start a New Booking with a New Payment + Security Deposit.
You may cancel your booking up to (5) five days before your scheduled Event Date/Time to receive a refund minus the $100 Security Deposit. If you only paid the $100 Deposit, then there is no refund.
If you cancel your booking less than (5) days before your scheduled Event Date/Time, NO refunds will be given
**WHEN BOOKING EVENT..
Make sure your Event location has electricity and working electrical outlets or you have a generator for electricity. NO REFUNDS will be given due to not having an electricity source to plug up equipment.
Make sure your Liability Waiver is signed.
Make sure to pay your $100 Security Deposit at minimum to secure date. No Deposit/No Booking.
It is the responsibility of the person or organization renting this inflatable equipment to ensure that all possible precautions are taken to avoid injury to people or damage to the inflatable.
1) A Responsible Adult Must Be In Attendance and Closely Supervise All Activity While Any Inflatable or Piece of Our Equipment is In Operation. You, the customer, are responsible for providing such supervision during the entire time that our party rental equipment is in your possession, unless M3 Party Rentals and Beyond has explicitly agreed to provide this service.
2) Do not use the inflatable during periods of rain or excessive winds (20mph or greater). In the event of severe weather, (lightning, thunder, rain or high winds) instruct all occupants to immediately exit the inflatable and DO NOT allow re-entry until the weather clears
3) All Inflatables are physically challenging. Any person with a health impairment, disease, high blood pressure, back, neck or other bone/joint problems, or any other conditions that might cause problems when physically challenged should not be allowed in any of our inflatables.
4) Remove shoes, eyeglasses, jewelry and other hard or sharp objects prior to entering inflatable.
5) All participants should empty their pockets before entering the inflatable.
6) No hot objects (cigare2es, BBQ grill), pets, or toys are allowed in or near any inflatable.
7) No Gum, No Face Paint, No Silly String, No Candy, Food or Drinks are allowed inside inflatable.
8) No flips, wrestling, or other forms of rough play are allowed in the inflatable.
9) Do not overload any inflatable. Participants in a bouncer and generally all inflatables should be grouped according to age and size.
10) Do not jump down any slide surface, climb on walls, or jump on entry step of inflatable.
11) No diving in foam pit as this may cause injury.
12) Stakes/Anchors: It is the responsibility of the customer to indicate where electrical, phone, and water lines are located prior to stakes or anchors being inserted into ground. If anchors come loose or should the inflatable begin to deflate during operation, immediately and calmly instruct all participants to exit the inflatable and call M3 Party Rentals and Beyond at (504) 473-8764.